I have never done a Book Tag before, so here I am giving it a go. I wasn’t tagged by anyone I just fancied trying this tag out. I got this tag from reading Boston book Reader.
So the Tag I’m going to do is the Life in Books Tag. I haven’t read all the books I mention in this tag, but they are on my TBR shelf on Goodreads.
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
K- The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan
J- Jemima J by Jane Green
L- Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fford.
2. Count your age along your bookshelf, what book is it?
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
3. A book set in your city/country.
Ghosted by Colin R Parsons
4. A book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
City of Ghosts by V.E. Schwab – Scotland
5. A book that’s your favourite colour.
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch. I did a full review of this book in a earlier post.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment?
The Stand by Stephen King, over 1000 pages.
So there you have the Life in Books tag. If you want to do this tag, then consider yourself tagged.